Are you an all-round marketer looking to work in a fun and creative team? Do you have a hunger to learn, improve, and do great work that makes a real impact on the issues that matter?
We’re looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager with a passion for all things digital to join our team. You’ll help us organise our content across a range of channels – social media, our website and paid promotion – and act as a guardian to these channels to ensure we’re providing our audience with a clear and consistent view of who we are and what we stand for.
Your work will help us bring our brand to life – via stories of our incredible people, inspirational partnerships, and the cutting-edge work we do that makes a positive impact for clients, people, and society.
You’ll have a chance to help develop informative and inspiring content to help our audiences think about key topics like sustainability, technology and driving growth that’s inclusive to all.
And you’ll play a leading role in measuring and reporting upon campaign effectiveness – driving improvements and ensuring we continue to adapt and perfect our approach.
At its core, your role supports in creating compelling, relatable, and memorable campaigns that engage our clients – and our wider audiences – on the issues that matter most to them.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling and organisation of our content across a range of channels and touchpoints and updating the team on a regular basis.
We have a busy schedule of activity, so the role will suit someone with strong organisational skills who can communicate with clarity and proactively share planned activity.
Each day, with support from our Marketing, Creative Content, Brand, Social Media, Analytics, and Creative Agency teams, you’ll help to commission creative assets (social media assets, ads, video content etc.) and work with copywriters and content experts to build and execute campaigns.
You’ll also be responsible for tracking how that content performs, so we can continue to learn and improve our approach – and so we can communicate our impact to senior stakeholders.
You’ll be helping out across a number of different campaigns and projects, gaining experience right across the marketing mix – and working in a team that is charged with helping Deloitte to create a distinctive brand – challenging the status quo for our sector.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: We’re open to applications from anyone based in the UK, outside of London. Your home office will be the closest one to where you live, and you’ll have the option to work from home or the office. There will be some regular travel to our London HQ to meet and collaborate in person with the rest of the team.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time part-time basis.
Your professional experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to tap into a range of skills – and demonstrate the following requirements:
- Marketing & social prowess – you’ll play a key role in driving the execution of our campaigns across multiple channels and touchpoints. Experience with managing paid and organic social media is highly desirable. Experience with other types of media such as advertising with external publications, podcast advertising, and paid search would also be a plus.
- Organisation – you’ll be holding the pen on our organic and paid social schedules across our campaigns and you’ll oversee our overall external media strategy/mix. You’ll need strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Communication – we don’t exist in a silo. You’ll need to take the initiative to proactively engage with your Marketing leads in the team, as well as other teams to help make sure we’re collectively taking the right content to the right people at the right time, and reporting on our output regularly.
- Creativity – we need someone with a good creative eye and copywriting skills, who can help commission and review content-rich assets (film, audio, graphics, photography etc.) provided by our agency, and suggest improvements to make sure they’re as engaging as possible.
- Critical thinking – when we’re looking at how our campaigns perform, context is everything. We’re looking for someone with the logic and critical thinking skills to consider what insights we need in order to improve what we’re doing, and how we communicate our impact with our stakeholders.
- Focus – ability to prioritise projects and tasks with the big picture in mind – weighing multiple factors such as potential commercial impact, timeframes, and availability of budget.
- Team – you’ll be a team player. You’ll work collaboratively with your immediate team, to teams in the wider Corporate Affairs department, and those across the business.
- Empathy – can you put yourself in someone else’s shoes? Whether we’re speaking to senior leaders, or our wider audience – people are people. They have lives, interests, families, hobbies. So, the ability to see beyond job titles and speak to each audience about what they really care about – and in a human way – is essential.
- World view – you’ll need to have a good grasp of some of the most pressing issues in the world and society. What matters to people? What are they worried about or inspired by? We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in, so the ability to relate what we’re doing to the real world is essential.
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So, not only will you be providing world class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAPRSE BAMKTG LOCOFFICE