KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, and around the globe, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
We have learnt during the recent global situation that remote working can, and has, worked for our world- class advisory teams. Whilst we have core UK offices (London, Manchester, Leeds and Belfast) we are open to remote workers within a sensible vicinity to one of our 21 UK offices with a view to being onsite at least one day per week when offices re-open as normal. Post-pandemic, there may be travel required to client site.
KPMG’s Cloud practice is an award-winning team of over 100 consultants and 350+ architects and engineers who help clients transform the way CIOs and their teams deliver technology services to their business stakeholders, using IaaS and PaaS cloud technologies.
Our team help the UK’s largest and most complex organisations develop cloud strategies, build the operating models, architectures and capabilities to deliver value from cloud, and to build and operate their cloud or hybrid estates effectively and cost-efficiently.
We use KPMG’s deep industry insights, C-suite relationships, cloud architecture capabilities, alliances and cloud adoption accelerators ranging from our cloud value labs and KPMG Cloud Cost Management models to our controls frameworks and landing zones.
As we implement these strategies and solutions we sit at the heart of major transformations across the UK, helping technology executives convert business strategy into compelling technology outcomes.
We are growing our Sales and Business Development team to focus on selling our cloud services to meet an ever-increasing demand for our market leading offerings and are seeking your relevant expertise and experience to join us.
As an experienced professional in sales and business development across Local Government you will be comfortable leveraging existing relationships across Local Government and Healthcare providers.to understand how the cloud can improve the delivery of healthcare. Managing relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally is critical as you’ll be at the forefront of some of the most exciting, complex and leading-edge sales opportunities globally.
This BDM role is key to delivering our growth strategy and responsible for selling the full portfolio of Cloud solutions to clients across markets. Alongside prior sales experience of complex technology modernisation that covers the entire lifecycle of advisory, implementation and managed service, the role involves:
- Focussing your sales skillsets in securing new business to grow KPMG’s cloud business
- Leveraging those existing relationships across the sector to identify where and how KPMG can help improve how technology improve the delivery of healthcare
- Fostering relationships with potential local government clients to uncover cloud transformation opportunities
- Being a trusted advisor to our clients with respect to KPMG’s Cloud Transformation propositions.
- Driving collaboration with consulting teams to help qualify opportunities and define market-leading, client-focused Cloud propositions
- Assisting KPMG consulting teams, across the full scope of helping our clients transition to Cloud platform and to help win opportunities.
- Managing a regular communication with the wider business development team and ensure targets are delivered
- Collaborative and client-focussed, you enjoy helping clients shape their technology needs and work constructively with peers and colleagues in multi-disciplinary sales pursuits
- Successful track record and experience in selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services with the ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at all levels in organisations across the Health service
- An understanding of cloud services, architectures, challenges and benefits along with Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience managing large and complex clients
- Able to craft and execute strategic plans to close large revenue projects
- Passionate about investing time in the market building relationships with clients
- Understanding of technology, markets and industry trends
- Good stakeholder management, and excel at negotiations
- Knowledge of the business benefits different cloud solutions can provide