This is an exciting opportunity to second into the Consulting Marketing team for 12 months. Oracle is one of Deloitte’s core Global Alliances, and the focus of this role is to support the development of Oracle solutions for our clients in the UK and across NSE, by liaising and building a strong marketing relationship between the Deloitte and Oracle teams. As a member of the Consulting marketing team, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing a wide range of marketing campaigns for the firm’s largest business area, focused specifically on our relationship with Oracle. It’s the ideal place to gain wide ranging experience to develop your knowledge and hone your skills under the guidance of experienced B2B marketers.
We want people to build rewarding long-term careers at Deloitte. With the experience you’ll gain and networks you’ll build, the Consulting Marketing Team is an excellent place for career development. Alongside all of this you’ll have a group of diverse & enthusiastic colleagues who we feel are the most talented and supportive that you’ll come across.
The Deloitte Oracle alliance team is on a journey to carve out its place in the future. We’re driven by creating lasting and sustainable change. We’re creating solutions that are good for people, planet and business. Your role will be vital to our success in engaging internal stakeholders, recruiting the right talent and winning the right deals. You’ll lead on building awareness of our team, our alliance with Oracle and our go to market strategies.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing, executing and managing campaigns while inspiring people around them. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer/colleague insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public–facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Regions or London
Work pattern: This is a 12-month secondment, part-time opportunity. Flexible and agile working is supported.
Your professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPPART SLCONS LOCOFFICE