RSM is seeking an experienced Marketing Exec/Manager
to grow our Real Estate and Construction sectors. This sector is made up of a
variety of sub-sectors making this a diverse role.
You will be responsible for developing,
delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity
for the sectors. Taking a national view, you will be a key part of the sector marketing team, working with the regional Clients
and Markets teams, sector heads and other key staff and partners to ensure the
firm effectively positions its sector expertise, adds value to clients and acquires
quality new business and clients.
About the company and department
RSM UK is part of the international RSM network, RSM UK has over 3500 staff based in 32 offices across the UK. We are the 7th largest accountancy and business advisory firm nationally and the 6th largest internationally.
Our vision is for RSM to be known as a great place to work. We strive to have a credible reputation for supporting and inspiring our people to succeed, achieving this through quality training and development, inspiring leadership, a drive for excellence in all we do, a focus on wellbeing and an authentic culture that is founded on the principle of authentic inclusion. We encourage our Marketing team to be inquisitive and innovative, and always thinking of ways to improve our processes.
- Advising on sector marketing strategy for the real estate and construction sectors
- Lead on all sector driven marketing and BD activity nationally for the sector group
- Develop and deliver the national sector plan, checking progress regularly, and ensuring delivery within budget and adequate ROI
- Undertake research to identify sector issues to support marketing activity
- Develop issues driven campaigns and thought leadership, working with all service lines, regions and the Demand Generation team to drive lead generation
- Ensure web, social and other content profiles RSM well within the sectors
- Manage sector third party relationships, explore new and maximise existing sponsorships and other associations to position each sector appropriately as well as monitoring ROI
- Working with the clients and markets team to identify sector targets and to ensure content lands with clients
- Actively network within the sectors and build internal and external networks for the benefit of the sector groups
- Advise on high value and strategically important sector proposals as appropriate and understand the sector’s tendering activity to influence success rates and support positioning
- Develop and maintain marketing materials to support business development, such as up to date sector information, testimonials and credentials and act as central point for collating innovative ideas and driving best practice
- Manage and advise on the use of data to ensure high quality sector data for targeting
- Deliver high quality, effective internal communication, including intranet content, within and on behalf of the sector
- Champion the sector BI reports and use as a basis to inform decision making within the sectors
- Be responsible for developing social media content for the sector and developing profiles of the sector team, ensuring they interact with appropriate sector forums
- Meet with key sector clients to undertake VoCs, feeding back and actioning as appropriate and using those to learn about the sectors and client challenges
- Support client and target account planning for strategic clients and targets, as a sector specialist
- Undertake lost client reviews for key sector losses and feedback learning points, ensuring loss data is fully captured
- Liaise with the PR team to ensure adequate, timely and appropriate sector PR coverage
- Develop and manage the national sector budget
- Assist with national marketing and business development projects as required