About Eversheds Sutherland
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture, values and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solutions for every client.
As a full service law practice, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the US, with 74 offices across 35 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law practices in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
At Eversheds Sutherland, we recognise that having diverse talent across our business brings many benefits, and we are committed to accessing a wide range of views and thinking in all that we do. A culture of inclusion, where each person feels able to be their true self at work and reach their full potential is key. We recognise that bringing together the perspectives of individuals of all backgrounds, life experiences, preferences and beliefs is critical if we are to serve our global client base, people and communities as a leading global legal practice.
You will be supported by our experienced Marketing team where you will be dealing with internationally recognisable brands, supporting some of the world’s leading lawyers, developing your professional knowledge and experience. Every day is different but every day is satisfying.
Your role as a Marketing Executive will be to support our Employment, Labour and Pensions Practice Group through both internal and external communications and events. Responsibilities include;
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers in the delivery of the marketing and business development plan.
- Liaising with our internal and external design teams to ensure the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials across print and digital, internal and external channels. Support in the delivery of email marketing programmes, including creating distribution lists, populating and creating emails, and monitoring key metrics.
- Co-ordinating the Practice Groups online presence, to include management of the group’s core webpages, social media channels and third party digital publications (digital literature, video, audio assets).
- Taking a lead role in managing the Practice Groups use of the firm’s CRM software, to include promoting broader use with our lawyers and centrally maintaining a high quality set for marketing purposes.
- Working collaboratively with marketing colleagues across the International Marketing Team to support with the wider delivery of key campaigns and initiatives.
Skills & Experience
You will have previous experience as a Marketing Executive within a fast paced corporate environment, focused on delivery and deadlines, remaining calm and considered under pressure. You will have the capability to generate new ideas and explain their merits with clarity and logic along with having an enthusiastic and ‘can do’ approach. Working collaboratively with satellite teams to manage multiple projects and deliver in a timely and effective manner.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a supportive team who have an excellent track record of developing and promoting from within, in addition to this you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including; 26 days annual leave; flexible holiday scheme; private medical; CIM & PM Forum membership; and supported delivery of CIM qualifications.