We’re a national law firm with a local reach. Our philosophy is ‘Expert Hand, Human Touch’ – something you’ll find in the way we work with our clients and how we support our teams. But, we’re more than just a law firm – we’re a team, working together to help individuals and businesses navigate life’s ups and downs.
Whichever team you join, working here you’ll feel a part of our friendly and inclusive environment. We’ll value you for who you are and what you bring. We support each other and push boundaries to achieve incredible things, and make a real difference to our clients and communities.
The work we do has been recognised in the awards we’ve won. We’re committed to being even better, and our awards help to show we’re on the right track.
We recognise that the office 9-5 isn’t for everyone. That’s why we’ve introduced ‘Flexible by Choice’. Whether it’s working from home, in our offices, or a combination of the both, we trust each other to support our clients, colleagues and communities at the right time, in the right way.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our marketing team as a Marketing/Content Executive.
- Providing copywriting and content marketing support on campaigns using both online and offline channels
- Supporting the development and coordination of effective marketing campaigns from initial idea through to execution, and contributing creative ideas
- Creating copy and content for social media, email marketing, web and other key media channels to promote marketing messages and support day-to-day marketing activities
- Video content –drafting scripts and shot lists, arranging filming, and working closely with designers on final edits
- Writing, editing and proofreading all forms of marketing literature to maximise brand awareness, overseeing projects from planning to publication
- Ensuring tone of voice and branding is consistent
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Using marketing tools to report and evaluate the effectiveness of all promotional activity
- Proactively making recommendations for future opportunities.
- Excellent copywriter
- Enthusiastic and driven individual
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Experience coordinating and delivering projects is desirable
- Journalism, PR, English or communications degree background preferred.
If you want to work in a business where you can contribute to the development of innovative and diverse marketing campaigns, and be part of an award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
We also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you. Our social responsibility programme is fundamental to who we are. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can flourish. We have a range of groups to celebrate our people across sexuality, disability, age, gender and culture.
We welcome applications from all diversity groups and backgrounds. We’re committed to enabling everyone to thrive and understanding and celebrating our differences is a key part of that. We’re proud of our work on the Disability Confident scheme, on the Race At Work Charter and as Stonewall Diversity Champions. We also have a range of networks for LGBT+, disability, generations, gender, social mobility, ethnicity, faith and culture to celebrate our people and to enable everyone to thrive.
As part of the Irwin Mitchell Group’s on-boarding process all successful applicants are required to complete the group’s employment screening process. This process helps to ensure that all new employees meet our standards in relation to honesty and integrity therefore protecting the interests of the Group, existing employees, clients, partners and other stakeholders.
Depending on the role you apply for we may carry out checks that will establish your eligibility to work in the UK, and criminal record check and financial checks with a credit reference agency will also be undertaken.
The employment screening process will fully comply with Data Protection and other applicable laws.
Irwin Mitchell LLP is an equal opportunity employer.