Global Risk Advisory is the leading edge of risk management, changing the way we view risk and threats. We help our Deloitte organization use risk management as a vital performance lever to recognize opportunities that create a competitive advantage.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Reporting to the Client Excellence Leader within our Global Risk Advisory business, the Strategic Accounts Marketing Lead will be responsible to design and deliver innovating marketing techniques and approaches to successfully execute the business’ strategy of developing new business at strategic accounts.
The Strategic Accounts Marketing Lead will:
- Work with Offerings & Industry Leadership on the most pressing risk-related challenges faced by our clients; developing a deep understanding to form a strategy around the materials our client teams need to successfully market our Offerings to their clients
- Build and deliver multi-channel marketing and sales campaigns that drive measurable business results.
- Define meaningful KPIs and report regularly on campaign performance and the impact on pipeline and new business success
- Work closely with Offering and Industry leadership and establish eminence as a marketing subject matter expert, owning a “seat at the table”
- Collaborate with marketers across Deloitte firms, as well as other Industry groups and Business units to advance common goals and objectives and reduce duplication
- Work as part of an integrated team responsible for strategic account performance
- Play an active role in the roll out of the Jupiter (CRM) client contact program whereby we seek to advance our use of Jupiter beyond pipeline management into true stakeholder relationship management
- Lead and develop a team of high performing US and India-based managers, senior consultants, and analysts ensuring strong quality, adherence to deadlines, management of resource capacity, and prioritization
- Identify and build vendor partner relationships to support the marketing strategy
- Own and manage the budget
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London based role
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Proven experience, with relevant background working in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or other related field
- Proven leadership experience, managing and developing talent in a similar environment
- Experience translating high-level strategy into well-crafted execution, as manifested in the development of clear and concise narratives
- Account-based marketing experience preferred
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Strong project management skills; you are no stranger to spreadsheets, to-do lists, or deadlines
- Experience developing solutions to support the sales of new services to clients, including understanding client needs and identifying new business and marketing opportunities
- Proven ability to lead, engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines, cultures and backgrounds to achieve shared goals
- Demonstrated experience overseeing vendors for marketing program execution
- Fluent in English, in both verbal and written communication.
- Experience working on a global team preferred: This position requires flexibility to work within European and Asian time zones, as needed
Your service line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAMKTG BAALLI