Deloitte has established a clear vision to become the undisputed leader in professional services. The Clients and Industries strategy is a key enabler of this vision; aiming to build enviable client loyalty with the largest and most influential clients, in our chosen markets, such that these clients will turn first to Deloitte when faced with a major challenge.
This role is integral to the Audit and Assurance (A&A) business and you will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy in collaboration with the business team, focussing on key client issues in an impactful, targeted way.
- The Marketing team within the A&A Clients & Industries function is responsible for providing strategic direction and advice on go to market activity, with a focus on our Audit brand in the marketplace and taking Assurance out to market.
- Your role will be heavily focussed on building marketing strategy and executing specific campaigns focused on client issues.
- To work with the leader in A&A to develop marketing strategies and campaigns for key propositions and growth areas
- Ensure that campaign plans and activities within them, ‘start with the client’ and are aligned to the principles of insightful, focused, targeted and bespoke
- Through partner engagement and raising awareness, become a key contact for any proposed activity, shaping or challenging this constructively as necessary
- Draw meaningful conclusions from reporting on A&A campaigns and initiatives, providing clear ROI, as well as identifying areas of improvement and opportunity
- Engage with the wider C&I community (368 internal agency – marketing delivery, creative studio, digital and, PR, Brand etc., as well as C&M Leads for other relevant dimensions), in order to deliver the plan
- Liaise with other C&I dimensions (including service lines and industries) to identify linkages and share best practice, bringing to bear the ‘best of C&I’ for A&A. Actively seek and encourage opportunities for integration both within A&A and from across the other dimensions
- Identify opportunities for the creation of valuable insight for clients and co-ordinate the delivery of this in partnership with subject matter experts
- Provide advice and guidance on good practice to achieve optimal results for specific campaign or initiatives, based on the strategy and KPIs provided by the A&A C&I lead
- Manage key stakeholder relationships within A&A and other relevant Partners, develop strong, professional relationships with this group, managing their expectations throughout the year
- Work with relevant colleagues, partners and directors to:
- support relationship owners to create bespoke key campaigns and assets for their clients;
- champion the client’s perspective and experience in all that we do
- focus on sales enablement, from ensuring our people know how to take a messages to their clients, through to establishing rigour and commitment around BD follow-ups post-marketing activity.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Work pattern: Full-time
Your professional experience
- Evidences development and delivery of integrated, creative marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Understands the breadth of capability of Deloitte’s wider C&I teams and is able to bring this to bear to campaigns.
- Team player – shows evidence of working with others to get things done, specifically across a matrix structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, including presentation skills, that clearly articulate priorities and expectations
- Experience of using CRM and/or marketing automation tools and platforms
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and professional services.
- Evidence of participation and interest in the broader activities and positioning of the firm.
- Experience of working in professional services / multi stakeholder environments.
- Clients & Industries Bid, Audit Capture Office and Marketing team
- C&I Leaders
- A&A stakeholders
- Agency teams
Your service line: Audit & Assurance
In an industry best known for looking back, Deloitte looks beyond.
Our Audit & Assurance team understand the most important decisions are the ones we are yet to make. Crafting the future in an informed and clear-sighted way means understanding current conditions, as well as the trends that are shaping tomorrow. That is why we use our expertise in audit to show where things stand now, and to help inform the next step. With the assurance we provide, we help our clients to look ahead with strength and confidence across all of their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs.
Innovation is the key, underpinned by audit quality. You will be joining a diverse team of experts capable of delivering meaningful and durable change for both our clients and our profession.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLAUDA LOCOFFICE