About the role
Having a geographic focus, driving for growth,
relationship development and enhancing client experience, the Clients and
Markets team build local community and implement programs to deepen client and target relationships. The team
leads on implementing and driving account planning that advances relationships
with priority clients and targets, evaluates and shapes the delivery of our
client experience, and works with the fee earner group to ensure they have the appropriate
skills to support work winning and relationship building.
The Clients and Markets Executive/Senior Executive will
work closely with the Regional Head of Clients and Markets, partners and key
stakeholders in the region to deliver a coordinated and best practice approach
to our geographical markets. The role holder will support all service lines to drive
targeted relationship development, implement client relationship activities and
work with a variety of individuals and teams to generate profitable revenue
Marketing strategy and planning
- Work with local partners, directors and market facing fee earners to deliver the regional growth strategy, plans and budget, with ROI measures and accountability.
- Ensure regional activity is aligned to national strategies and considers all service lines.
- Communicate regional strategy to key stakeholders.
- Support the monitoring and development of the regional marketing plan and budget
- Adopt the role of brand champion, ensuring all regional activities are brand compliant and in support of the firm’s communications strategy
- Ensure regional engagement and follow up of national campaigns, to maximise local/regional impact
- Identify and qualify target organisations and individuals, and ensure activities are aligned with targets for the region.
- Drive an account planning approach on priority targets in the region
- Attend introductory and scoping meetings with prospects to build relationships where appropriate
- Strategically support higher value bids in the region
- Represent the firm at external and internal events.
- Support the Regional Head of Clients and Markets to co-ordinate the development of appropriate regional targeting groups and activities, considering key sectors, local third party relationships and knowledge of the regional market.
Geographic targeting and community building
- Support community building in the region, researching and pursuing useful regional third-party relationships to support local community development and positioning.
- Support fee earners with their individual profile raising through linking in with PR and fully utilising social media.
Client experience and advocacy
- Work with fee earners to undertake VoC and client survey activity, ensuring KPI’s for the region are met..
- Support client account planning in the region, account managing the regions’ priority clients as per client segmentation
- Support the collation of client case studies and testimonials within the region
- Ensure fee earners and key stakeholders receive timely feedback from client experience activities, and act on the insight to improve future service delivery.
Monitoring and measurement
- Have a detailed understanding of systems and process to get maximum value from Dynamics dashboards and Power BI reports, using the information to improve our activities in the region
- Review appropriate BD reports to drive engagement in regional and national activities, suggesting new ideas, and work the Regional Head of Clients and Markets to amend plans and strategies as appropriate
- Identify regional successes and learning points and report back to the Head of Clients and Markets
- Support the effective usage of Dynamics 365 in the region.
relationship management and communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with the OMPs, Department Heads and other regional stakeholders and manage their BD goals in a commercial manner
- Build relationships with the wider marketing and business development team to gain a greater understanding of our services, capabilities and strategies and how they can impact regional activity
- Support the advancement of BD culture in the region with the focus on increasing profitable top line growth
- Provide appropriate challenge to the team and partner group to ensure activities provide required ROI
- Attend regional BD meetings and partner meetings, contributing to the agenda where required.
- Other projects as appropriate.