About KPMG International
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries, have more than 220,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG International acts as a coordinating entity, carrying out business activities for the benefit of KPMG firms. More than 2,500 talented colleagues make up the KPMG International team, with a focus on ensuring global consistency and providing expertise to support member firms in the achievement of KPMG’s Trust and Growth ambition. KPMG International is comprised of a number of high-performing global teams, including: Global Advisory, Global Audit, Global Clients & Markets, Global Corporate Affairs, Global People, Global Quality and Risk Management, Global Tax & Legal, Global Technology and Knowledge, the International Office of General Counsel, and the Office of Chief Administrative Officer. Working together, our global team is changing the way our business operates, delivering value to our member firms and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
Lead the development, management and implementation of key global Consumer and Retail marketing campaigns, in coordination with the national member firms and priority areas. This role works with Global Consumer and Retail leadership who are located around the world, as well as regional and national marketing managers, and other functions within the Global Resource Centre including Digital and Social Media teams.
This is a challenging global role that will involve day-to-day liaison with KPMG leadership, national firms and key global third parties. All outputs and activities must be to the highest possible standards and the successful candidate will need to display exceptional communication and influencing skills.
Experience & Knowledge
- A marketing professional with at least seven years of experience (minimum of three years at a management level), including some relevant Industry/Sector experience
- Experience developing compelling value propositions for services/campaigns and creating integrated issue based platforms both for promoting relationships and generating revenue
- Experience working with and consulting senior management
- Demonstrable success in developing and implementing complex (and preferably international) marketing programs – experience working in a professional services environment will be an advantage
- Experience in working with content management systems to deliver content marketing programs and create demand generation campaigns in the business-to-business field
- Proven project management skills with the ability to get buy-in and support for projects from diverse and often widespread stakeholders. Experience of the above in a global, matrix context would be very advantageous
- Experience developing multi-platform campaigns with a focus on social media and digital channels
Technical skills, abilities & qualifications
• Confident and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills
• Significant personal presence and excellent networking skills
• A strategic and lateral thinker with deep commercial awareness
• Strong marketing skills across a wide range of channels
• Strong writing skills and a good understanding of how to make materials effective online
• Empathy with and an understanding of the key issues facing the Consumer and Retail sector
• Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a marketing related qualification
• Post graduate qualification in a marketing related discipline is desirable